Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Batman Begins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    I will agree. Great Great Great Movie! and it wasn't crowded at all!


  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    I got there at 6:55 and there had only been 22 tickets sold. I think there were probably 35 people in there for the 7PM showing.

    Looked like they had a good crowd for the 9PM showing though.

    I didn't even plan on watching it tonight. I figured there would be a pretty big crowd there. I saw the original Batman there in 89, it was the biggest crowd I've ever seen in Coeburn.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    I saw it Sunday night at Fort Henry Mall.

    It was great. Everything Batman should have been to begin with. Starts off slow telling the story of how Bruce Wayne becomes Batman, then never slows down once he becomes Batman.

    Id love to see it again.

    And again, this has nothing to do with the Batman from 1989. So if you go in thinking its a prequel, then your just gonna get yourself confused. Just go in and watch it with an open mind. Oddly enough this is one of the best reviewed movies so far this year, suprising for a "superhero" type movie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •